Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mini First Aid Kit


Over a year ago, I had a post on this blog about other uses for plastic baby food containers. One of the ideas I collected for the post was to put a couple of band aids and antiseptic wipes in it and you have a portable first aid kit. I thought this was a great idea, so I did this and put it in my purse. Recently, when I pulled it out of my purse, my husband mentioned that he would like to make a bunch of them with his fifth grade class. Well, I no longer have a baby eating baby food, but luckily I had saved almost enough for his class to make kits. (I did have to get a couple more from a friend). The kids loved this project. They just filled them with a few band-aids and antiseptic wipes and then put a red cross sticker on the top. They are useful, turned out cute, and were a real hit.

No comments: